Changing the headlights

Does anyone know how to remove the front headlights on a 197? I mean the actual units not just the bulbs. I get the feeling its a bumper off job but kinda hoping its not. Any help and advice is much appreciated,
Thanks Matt

its a bumper off job or at least get the one side unbolted and let it hang to get to the headlight bolts, theres a guide knocking about somewhere.

Nooooo!

Don't think I'll be doing it today then. I want some new bulbs so guess its worth doing together, plus I have a couple of other bits to do on the front end so will probably leave it till Saturday.
Thank you for letting me know though, I did hunt around on here for a guide but had no lcuk I'm afraid.

I've had the bumper off a few times now and to be honest now I know what I'm doing it is really easy. Couple of bolts and a few torx screws. If you need any help while doing it feel free to ask.

That gives me some confidence :smile: It sounds like a daunting task taking the front bumper off but a lot of people on this site say how simple it is which is a relief. I will most probably end up messaging you James, so I'm sure what I'm doing