Change headlights

manmr94

Paid Member
Hi, i have a Clio R27 and i want to change my basic headlights for projectors, I know that the cornering lights not work but the question is if it is plug and play, is only change the basics ones for the projectors? Are the bulbs the same?

Yes they are plug and play, I went from non-projectors to projectors, as you said cornering lights don't work.

The dipped main is a H1 bulb (in the projector) I think the rest are the same (sorry been ages), but I would just buy new bulbs all round, best time to do so!

I actually went for LED H1 in the dipped main recently for better light, I also have LED side bulbs (501 W5W) and silver indicators (they flash orange, but look silver, so you don't get the "egg yolk" look).

Reactions: manmr94
It's a straight swap but the bulbs are different main beam and indicators are the same you will need H1 bulbs for cornering lights and dipped beam fit all new bulbs before fitting to the car as they are nearly impossible to fit correctly when on the car. Be very careful taking the headlights out some bolts are not seen and you can break the mount off. Join the forum it is not expensive and you can get access to the "How to " section with help for maintenance like removing the front bumper.

1605446657159.png
1605446680228.png
1605447121627.png
1605447159931.png

Reactions: manmr94 and Sean197