Centre silencer removed

It was the best mod i've done to the car to date. Changing down from 3rd to 2nd is so much fun. Changing into first whilst rolling gives you the biggest bang ever! Makes me smile like a little kid haha

Will have to give it ago . Can't believe how good the exhaust is and sounds I wouldn't want anything louder . The drone would do my head it . It sound good when you floor it but nice and tame on the daily commute :smile:

Bit more pricey then a lot of people on here got theirs dine . I paid £80. I think people in here have got it done anywhere between £30-£60

Only mid silencer? All cats+backbox still genuine?
I got supersprint racing backbox(2 small boxes) sound great maybe ill remove the centre sil too [emoji89] [emoji4]

I paid £70 but then saw the replacement pipe for like £30 on eBay! Well worth buying that and getting it fitted unless your getting cheap quotes

I got mine for £12 off ebay, plus clamps and i also bought a pipe cutting tool but if you have a angle grinder you will be fine. Will also need some high temp silicone to seal it with (not exhaust paste).

I'll phone a few garages up see if they can quote me a rough price over the phone. Sounds too good not to do

Will have to give it ago . Can't believe how good the exhaust is and sounds I wouldn't want anything louder . The drone would do my head it . It sound good when you floor it but nice and tame on the daily commute :smile:
Give it time to bed in ,the noise may change (it did on mine)

usually you do get a flat spot after removing/fitting a new system..Akrapovic evo is said to be ok-no flat spot..

DO NOT REMOVE CENTER SILENCER!!!!
I did this and instantly regretted it!!!!!!!!

Car sounds better ish, it is quite loud though and very raspy like a saxo with a chav bore exhaust.
The flat spot though... Jesus christ!!! between 2 - 3k rpm, the car felt like it was running out of fuel... then it revved up fine.
so i put my silencer back in, but then because i had two joining sleeves... on a track day or general hooning, the exhaust would slip apart and blow like a hooker.
So i bought a Resonated Milltek. Best decision ive made since buying the car :tongueclosed:

Just buy a full system. End of! and if you cant afford a full system... ktec do finance

Dont cut corners and chop bits out, it isnt worth it. If you dont like loud exhausts but like a bit of tone, Then resonated Milltek... If you like lots of loud deep tone... Non res Milltek.