Center section queries

Was hoping of removing the center silencer and replacing it with a straight through.. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea of where to pick one up? I'm still running the standard 197 exhaust but with a ktec racing decat. Sounds mint as it is I'm just looking for a little bit more noise :smile:

Was hoping of removing the center silencer and replacing it with a straight through.. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea of where to pick one up? I'm still running the standard 197 exhaust but with a ktec racing decat. Sounds mint as it is I'm just looking for a little bit more noise :smile:

Reckon you could get a vid of your standard with the decat? I'm tempted.

I have a scorpion section for sale not sure how it would fit on a ktec cat tho slips straight over the standard pipe

You think sleeving it or some light weld work would do the trick? How much would you sell it for?

£40 inc postage just needing rid of really :/ it's quite long actually stops just shy of the rear axle and fully stainless steel (unsure which grade) aswel, depends on the diameter of your decat pipe but either would be fine I spose although welding would almost guarantee a seal

pm if interested

It is yeah but I've sold it to jakemckie I switched to a resonated section cos it was pissing me off on the commute :/

It was mostly the change in the centre console rattling that annoyed me haha but it sounded epic in tunnels and multi-storey car parks haha