Center Section Decision...

I'm thinking of getting the center silencer replaced with a stainless pipe but worried if I don't like it will I be able to get it re-fitted?

Also would I benefit from a re-map after removal? If so could anyone give a rough price?

Silencer removal pipe should be no more than £100 fitted

Remap will be about £250-£300

Do both, really worth it!

Is it really worth the money for the remap? I mean for a full system I would but i'm only looking for a 'little' noise improvement. Would I get a flat spot with removing this?

To be fair dude noise is very raspy and the flat spot becomes very apparent if you are to do it I would recomend a remap but to be honest if your going down that route spend the extra and get a full system :thumbsup:

Yeah I knew someone who did this and it was VERY raspy. I really like the sound of the standard exhaust, is there any way to make it sound louder withou changing the sound/tone?

Personally I would get the new system pal other than that you will still get the raspy as the back box is what makes it raspy

I personally would save and buy a system, saved for 3 months for mine and compared to standard it's 100x better.
Put the money from cutting the silencer out toward it and wait a few months, I don't even care that there is a very slight flat spot at 2.5k, the noise makes up for it :thumbsup:

Lots of systems come up on here as people sell there cars and go back to standard. I got my scorpion system from here and it sounds amazing with my toyosport manifold

I had my silencer chopped, now have a cat back. You would probably end up getting a full system on the future anyways lol

Completely agree with [MENTION=9615]Tree200[/MENTION].

I bought mine with the section out... Loved it. Now have a full system with the only old bit being the original main Cat!