Carbon bonnet

This is just a thought in my head at this stage, but who has changed theirs...and how are you finding it?
Not saying im going to replace mine, but am very interested in finding out about the pros and cons of doing it.

ive done mine and it looks awesome on my white cup! im thinking of selling up in a couple of months so it will be for sale on here. Its not for weight saving as the OEM bonnet is as light as a feather, its just for looks. Its a perfect fit and it just screws into the existing hinges. as for cons, there arnt any! Hope this helps

Yeah, I was thinking more for the look tbh. Tho any extra weight shedding is cool by me. Where did you get the bonnet? Ktec?

Yeah i did have 1 and i miss it soo much lol. Streamlines is ultimate bonnet

ive done mine and it looks awesome on my white cup! im thinking of selling up in a couple of months so it will be for sale on here. Its not for weight saving as the OEM bonnet is as light as a feather, its just for looks. Its a perfect fit and it just screws into the existing hinges. as for cons, there arnt any! Hope this helps

First dibs please......but it may start my carbon addiction all over again???

Last edited:
Just a note - the 197 and 200 have different bonnets, they're not interchangeable :wink: