Car Washin In This Weather?

So come on then 'fes up whos braved the cold in this weather to go and give the car a scrub?

Mines FILTHY and its really getting on my nerves, think im gonna get wrapped up and give it a clean today while I have some time..

At least its not snowing in Yorkshire right now! :smiley:

it wouldn't bother me washing car's in this weather, i just wouldn't do mine.
You will find it will freeze while washing it and if it didn't freeze then it would when you try drying it off.
Then you try to get in it and find the doors frozen shut.
I only know because i did mine last year, going to give it a miss this year (well untill the temp goes above 0)

Gave mine a quick going over weekend before last, and it was JUST over 0. So it didn't freeze, but I won't be doing it again in a hurry! :worried:

I went to have mine detailed on Monday. As soon as the water was touching the car, it was freezing up again.
It was -8 though.

lol i cleaned mine on sunday and it was a disgrace again by sunday night.

i did mine at the weekend too, saturday i think it was, and i had to dry the car panel at a time, lol. and as mentioned above, it was minging again in no time :worried:

stu.

Mines nasty but won't be getting a wash anytime soon

Spent a few hours cleaning my old car last year only for it to be dirty 10 meters down the road, it's not worth it

Im very tempted to do mine however the hosepipe is frozen and I didn't take the nozel off quick enough and it froze and broke. I cant see the point at the moment. As soon as the water touches the metal it will freeze and means that there is little point. Shame as I dont like having a mucky car!

would love to wash mine but its -8 currently and been dropping to -14/-15 at nights been like this for over a week now :worried:

Not been washed since November and won't be until the weather gets better.

ditto Mike.
although i did go to town today and gave it one of my interior valets. i took out the, old car park tickets and the empty crisp packets and drinks bottles left in by the kids.

You'll all be glad to know I couldnt be arsed to wash the car today. Infact I haven't left the house, the closest i got to a car was driving my Veyron on GT5 lol :smiley:. Still want it clean(er)!!

was that cold the other day it froze me quick detailer on the bonnet when i used it :nope: