car MOT on wed

my cars going in for its MOT on wed, the first time ive tested this car

checked all the bulbs and all fine (the dummy left hand rear fog light threw me for a while - the manual states is a dummy also)

checked the exhaust and there seems to be no leaks so the emmisions should be ok touch wood

all the ball joints and brakes were fine as of february/march when i changed the rack ends and hub carrier etc.

wish me luck anyway cos im skint and dont want a big bill!:001_unsure:

It's the pads getting stuck in the calipers that can be a problem, not the discs. If this is a problem then you'll be failed on uneven brake balance

Fingers crossed Ken!!!

I've just dropped mine off for MOT & Service too. I'm 99.99% sure she'll be fine but I always get a squeaky bum when waitng for the call!!! :smiley:

gave it a good wash inside and out (as usual!!) ready for tomorrow!

always like to have a clean car if im taking it to a garage so i can spot any marks before or after leaving it with them.

fingers crossed it will be fine. it certainly drives superb so im sure it will be. just got alot of other things i need to spend money on at the moment so dont need a big bill!

I'm the same mate, I also figure if the car's nice and clean then they'll see how much care I take and follow suit. :smile:

Mine passed last night with flying colours, hopefully yours flies through too. :smile:

passed no problem at all. not even an advisory

bloke said the car was very good which im pleased about!

all those days crawling around in the snow changing ball joints and rack ends etc paid off!