Can the NS tie rod be changed without dropping the sub frame?

The inner ball joint has play so I need a new right hand side track rod/ tie rod. Can this be changed without removing the sub frame from the car?

If the sub frame has to come of, what else should I do while I'm at it? The car has done 75K kms. Bushes, lower enginge mount, anything else? I have a leak, possibly the rear main seal. Is this the time to tackle that job?

The inner ball joint has play so I need a new right hand side track rod/ tie rod. Can this be changed without removing the sub frame from the car?

If the sub frame has to come of, what else should I do while I'm at it? The car has done 75K kms. Bushes, lower enginge mount, anything else? I have a leak, possibly the rear main seal. Is this the time to tackle that job?

Hi mate def no need for the subframe to come off i jave done both track rods in my car and its a easy job if maybe a tad tight at one side!! Big set of stillsons and you will be sorted. Think it was a 15mm or 16mm socket for the track rod end nut and 19mm or 21mm for the locking nut.