Campaign To Stop The Sale Of Black Renault Diamonds (POLL ADDED)

Silver or Black Diamonds ?

• Silver

• Black

• Impartial

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeagh, in the spirit of having some fun you can add me to the list! I'd normally say that folk can do what they like to their car, but I just don't get the black diamond thing, particularly as the centre of the diamond is black anyway. If people put black diamonds on they need to change the colour of the centre of the diamond too! I do agree that the front diamond on mk 4s is a bit too in your face in chrome though so mk 4 owners are exempt.

Yeagh, in the spirit of having some fun you can add me to the list! I'd normally say that folk can do what they like to their car, but I just don't get the black diamond thing, particularly as the centre of the diamond is black anyway. If people put black diamonds on they need to change the colour of the centre of the diamond too! I do agree that the front diamond on mk 4s is a bit too in your face in chrome though so mk 4 owners are exempt.
Carbon is fine. All black not so :chris2:

The 'chrome' one on a MK3 doesn't count ?

I sense a breakaway group forming. 2 forums, one for black diamond car owners & one for everyone else! Don't do it guys, we're a family, we can work it out!

Runs deeper than that....

We've got a hardcore Meg'd posse. And then the staunch n/a guys.

Then theres the show-n-shine Sunday crew and the daily runners.

The Black badge versus Stock badge supporters etc

Not to mention the 200 lovers - and the 197 owners who scoff at "that big nose".

TBH it's a wonder we aren't all at war !! :excited: