Cambelt

Haha, some people know all the tricks :-p

I was wondering when this thread would go back to the Shells and Pete flirtation extravaganza :smiley:
Sometimes all you need is t I t s and teeth, someone once told me that [emoji12].

Jimmy it's my thread so im allowed [emoji12]

Why don't you two just meet up and bang it out? Job done. Lmfao, cringey ****. @Rogue take her out for a spin up some good roads, stop at the side, sort yourselves both out and then carry on fast road'ing, best day out ever.

Nickers will be slipping off automatically once she feels the boooooooooooooooooost.

Why don't you two just meet up and bang it out? Job done. Lmfao, cringey ****. @Rogue take her out for a spin up some good roads, stop at the side, sort yourselves both out and then carry on fast road'ing, best day out ever.

Nickers will be slipping off automatically once she feels the boooooooooooooooooost.
Oi take more than that for undie removal, throw in a pint and some pork scratchings

hilarious :lol:

I did say the boost would make her aroused lol

Similar Thread Suggestions