Cambelt/timing belt change

Hello,

I am in need of a Cambelt/ timing belt change can anyone recommend a place in the west Yorkshire area to get it done?

Thanks

rs tuning
queens service station
ddc Doncaster
harratts ponte
harratts wakefield

rs tuning
queens service station
ddc Doncaster
harratts ponte
harratts wakefield

just been to wakefield but there closed sundays and cant get through to rs tuning will try them tomorrow thanks guys how much am I looking at roughly does anyone know?

Renault recommend to change as follows using genuine parts with warranty.

Timing belt, aux belt, water pump + coolant change on a 197 would be £740.50, inclusive of parts, labour, vat. Takes over 5 hours to complete. We can also provide a loan car.

Last edited:
Price of parts=

Belt Kit Package - includes Timing belt kit, Camshaft lockout caps, and Accessory belt kit:* £210

£60 for a water pump.

Price of parts=

Belt Kit Package - includes Timing belt kit, Camshaft lockout caps, and Accessory belt kit:* £210

£60 for a water pump.

so just to confirm this would include fitting, vat and loan car and the following parts cambelt and tentioners aux belt and tentioners camshaft end seals coolant waterpump?

okay thanks how long would you need car for i live in halifax thats all so is it worth me coming all way home if its same day thing?

I've often not been able to get to them in office hours and they have left me a car and or left me my keys to pick up the cars when work has been done after hours at the on site petrol station.

:thumbup: