Cambelt at JMS chertsey

they havent folded they have been taken over by someone else when james and tom owned it i got my 197 de-cat and pre-cat taken off there also they remapped it and polished the inlets o yea and also fitted the v6 air box they were very good at what they done to the Clio it is like a beast now but sadly they went there separate ways James just handles with remaps now i think he might do private work i could speak to him and let you no what he suggests mate

they havent folded they have been taken over by someone else when james and tom owned it i got my 197 de-cat and pre-cat taken off there also they remapped it and polished the inlets o yea and also fitted the v6 air box they were very good at what they done to the Clio it is like a beast now but sadly they went there separate ways James just handles with remaps now i think he might do private work i could speak to him and let you no what he suggests mate

Tom put up a post and said Jms are noore but another company were taking over their building,

I would take a trip to Rs tuning or Fred at btm

I also enquired about JMS to find a new company had taken them over... need to call up and get a quote, post on here if you get one before me.

Similar Thread Suggestions