calling all 200T with a remap

Just about ready for a remap now, with 8 months of ownership under my belt!

Think I have decided on the 'bluefin' due to variuos reasons.
Any issues todate with the'bluefin' install for those who have it?
Does it effect the throttle blip when changing down etc.

Thanks for any replies.

i tried a piggyback box that messes around with the signal of the boost sensors which worked surprisingly well. but then i saw that fastchips rstuner is now supporting the clio4 so i got one and flashed henks stage1 map. this really transformed the car. second gear boost buildup is so damn instant now and it feels much more lively. i'm a bit worried about the gearbox though as i think there's slight slipping on full throttle upshifts now...

If you are still considering your options, My advise would be NOT to go with the Bluefin.

I originally had a Bluefin map on my 200T Cup. After three days the car went into limp mode and threw various ECU codes. After consultation with the local Superchips distributer in Australia it appears the map was effecting the clutch pack (overheating issue) putting the car into a limp home mode. When it happened I was on a Motorway with my children in the car passing a truck. I managed to get the car moving and as soon as I got home I reverted the car back to it's original map by the Bluefin. As this scared the crap out of me, I got on the phone to the local distributer whom was nice enough to allow me to return the Bluefin and refund the cost.

After some research I then decided to go with the RSTuner by Fastchip. The file is not as aggressive as the Bluefin and the torque is curbed to prevent gearbox/clutch pack issues. The car is transformed, especially in race mode. The calibration is very linear with excellent throttle response from partial to WOT. Also, most importantly with the RStuner calibration I'm yet to throw a ECU code nor has the car gone into a limp mode

Apart from the RStuner, My car runs a BMC panel filter and a straight through rear muffler and resonator delete. It's now running 195 HP at the wheels or a tad over 230 HP at the flywheel. The car also runs consistent 5.5 second 0-100 times with launch control.

Cheers.

Mark.

Last edited: