Caliper Colour Opinions.

Got an Albi Blue 197 with Black wheels and i'm having the wheels re-furbed this week hopefully. the calipers look really tatty and was wondering what colour to do them.

Has anybody got any ideas or pictures of theirs? I've seen some Red ones but i'm not too sure.

Someone on here done theirs blue and I think it looked quite good. You can't really go wrong with red but its what everyone seems to have.

Someone on here has a AB 197 and did their calipers in blue - it looked good. Have a look through the gallery and you might be able to come across it.

If i had a clio/meg without the cup pack and was looking to paint the calipers, then i think id only go for red. Personal opinion though

Don't really want red as everyone seems to go down that route, like to be a bit different but also want them to stand out a bit. Just wondered if anyone had any picks, can't seem to find many on here.

Red, Blue or Yellow for me. Red is my preference just because it was a standard colour on the cup pack cars. Blue is very BMW and Yellow is usually reserved for Carbon Ceramic brakes on a few manufacturers.

I thinking the same myself, my cars Albi blue and i'm gona get the wheels done in anthracite in the new year and thinking the callipers could do with some brightening up.

I do like the Cup look, but think yellow would be nice but don't want anything luminous bright!

Maybe gold would look good?

Last edited:
I was about to say gold but lostmotel beat me to it.

Gold caliper in a black wheel on the albi blue will look win imo.

Thanks for the picture of the yellow calipers, may be a bit bright for me. Still undecided, might go for either the gold option or even "RS Focus" Green :thumbup1: