Cadwell Park 19/02/12

Certainly a track you have to spend time getting to know before you really push it. You cant see the exit of most corners as you enter, and then you cant see the next corner untill you are upon it.

Very fun as a passenger

It makes it even harder when people take out the markers through the hall bends, the same markers I use to aim my car at to get around them!!

Took me a good 2 hours before a could piece it all together, it was damp as well at 1st. But after lunch and when it was dry I was absolutely flying, felt I was on the limit everywhere!! There is a lot more grip than you think, u can really launch it and go for it. A very exciting track :smile:

That its a shame there wasnt one clean lap as youd easily have got quicker than a 1:52

On a set of decent tyres i was astounded as to how well the clio holds itself on track. You are a very aggressive driver and it went exactly where you put it!!

Why people buy the 200 and instantly think it needs coilovers i do not know.

I now know what the car is capable of, and its far more capable than i am as a driver so its me i need to work on not the car.

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Glad you had a good time .

Gents..
Important notice..be aware of posting any timings from trackdays. It can get you banned if the company hosting find out! Happened to a guy who made that mistake..now banned from a few companies! (major insurance issues apparently)

Looks a great track 8)

The only time we had were from the video we took watched back with a stop watch but yeh your right mate beTter safe then sorry

The only time we had were from the video we took watched back with a stop watch but yeh your right mate beTter safe then sorry

Thats how I time my laps. Watch the video afterwards to work it out. Reckon I'd bin it if I concentrated on nothing but laptimes when actually circulating.

Any pics of the day?

Hope you dont mind me stealing a pic but this ones really good.

404366_259910177418222_121245047951403_566209_1631618186_n.jpg

Pushing much? lol.

Looks nice and smooth around there, take it your a regular track dayer?

Not as much as I'd like, I did 4 days their last year and felt very rusty going back last weekend. Cadwell is a bit of a roller coaster so being smooth helps, though I have to say it doesn't feel half as smooth in car as it does on the video though :smiley:

I doubt I'll get to many, if any more at all this year. :worried:

haha it does look a bit of an up an down circuit but sure looks fun an the clio looks like a capable car. I did a few days in my 172 last year an look forward to getting out in me 197 before I go the ring in july. What are you using to film?

Hope you dont mind me stealing a pic but this ones really good.

404366_259910177418222_121245047951403_566209_1631618186_n.jpg

Pushing much? lol.

Lol cheers for the pic looks good I don't have internet only on my phone but ill upload pics and videos as soon as I can .

Who did them pics are they for sale ?

Another brief one, just to give you an idea of how busy the day was this is the ONLY clear lap I can find out of all the video.

[YOUTUBE]McA18ET3C6w[/YOUTUBE]