C2 vts????

106/Saxo with some new panels.

The engines are great!!! Nice and lively for what they are and they're easy to get more power from. Can't say I know much about the C2 as a whole though to be honest. I think they do a flappy paddle 'boxed one that's meant to be a bit ropey though. Loeb GT or something like that I think it's called.

Ive previously had a C2 VTR. such fun to drive with the paddle semi auto. for what they are, there cheap to run, cheap to insure/tax and tbh a good little fun car.

depends on the situation haha, if your wanting a cheap runaround... yeah why not if looking to replace a 197/200.... dont even think about it

I nearly bought one, went for test drives and everything, but the dealer wouldnt do a deal so ended up with a 172 instead. The flappy paddle gearbox was a bit naff you changed down a gear and the car never slowed down just got louder,change down again and engine got even louder. brakes, sneeze and you end up through the wind screen lol. went back 12 months later looking at 2nd hand ones for a friend and everyone we went to look at had rust all round the inside of the boot frame they were all 2 years old so not built right well if that happens in 2 years, they are a quirky little car but a little cramped in side and they never seem to go anywhere fast at all they were like pulling teeth making them go

Last edited:
Rubbish cars, thrown together, feel tacky inside, very slow. A c2 vts has the same 0 to 60 time as a saxo vtr. Annoying paddy flappy gears that work when they want to.

If you have your heart set on owning a c2 get the c2 vts hdi.

140 hp with a map, and they run on smiles. Coilovers exhaust and remap sees anvery good little car that get uber mpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Clio General Chat 52
C Other Marques 17
Mike Other Marques 3