C.C. Racing

Lmao, you might as well sit on the back seats if were being daring haha

i thought about that but getting in the back is hard when not moving, not to mention the recaros are quite wide.. i don't think my arms are long enough.

happy to be proved wrong though

Try this... basically if theirs 4 in a car, take it to a straight road get to about 40mph, take the keys out.. pass them around the car and put them back in before the car decides to go into a wall or something.. FUN!!

Try this... basically if theirs 4 in a car, take it to a straight road get to about 40mph, take the keys out.. pass them around the car and put them back in before the car decides to go into a wall or something.. FUN!!

depending on the pants that im wearing at the time, it can be tricky enough getting the keys out my pocket nevermind passing them round:liambo:

If u have keyless it wont make a difference lol! :wink: I left mine at my ex's house once and i drove off and didnt realise till i got home, woops!!

Mine will stay running if I get out with the card in my pocket still, but it wont unlock without me having the card on me, and wont start without it with me :s