bye bye clio, new car pics

so the clio wont stop braking down on me and it needs 4 new tyres and new brake pads all round.
i will be sad to see it go but it has been into renault 12 times now with problems and its starting to do my head in tbh.

i started to look at meg r26 230s and noticed one near me, went to have a look at it and did the deal.

its a megane r26 230 f1 team (mouthful)

black with no sticker pack

im trading in my clio and 1500 quid my way. he has agreed to give it a service and 4 brand new tyres. i pick it up monday.

its got the lux pack so full leather interior and arm rest :cloud9:

this will be my last weekend with the clio which is abit upsetting because i saved for 3 years for it but the megane is such a nicer place to be and its got a lsd so will handle good aswell.

he also threw in an extra years warrenty and 2 services and 2 MOTs for the future for free.

heres some pics i managed to get when i saw it (yes the reg is MACHO) :kiss:

que the macho macho man jokes lol

pics
meganefront.jpg
megane3.jpg
megane2.jpg
what the interior is like
MeganeR26F1014.jpg
MeganeR26F1015.jpg

ordering a clio 197 steering wheel and air bag next week and a sticker pack for it.

lynden

That is very very nice! I might have to trade my Clio in in the future for a RS Megane, but it will most likely have to be a DCi! I know, don't say it, dirty diesel! But if me and the missus find a house she will be getting rid of her Ka and using the Clio to go to work in. But the fuel will just cripple us!

Does anyone know what the RS DCi is like?

That's what I was thinking, they're 168BHP normally aren't they? I'm sure they'd be able to get around 200 BHP out of it wouldn't they! Lol! 32 BHP remap isn't unheard of on a TURBO! Wooosh! :wink:

Oh BTW, if you hadn't have pointed it out I wouldn't have realised what the plate said! I think it's quite good though! Bit cheesy, but it'll be a blur to most people as you blast past them anyway! Lol!

Very nice...love the seats......

word of advice if these have the U.P.C(fuse board) under the bonnet to the right of the battery then get at it and wrap it in plastic or put a bag around it as one of the biggest problems with the standard version of that megane is the upc getting wet and it wont start!

Nice lynden real nice hope you enjoy it as much as the Clio shame about the Clio going!! :worried:

Nashy

very nice cars. I use to own a liquid yellow one and will be hoping to get one soon again when i have saved up a bit more as turbos are far better in my eyes great car at handling.

Why another Renault? What makes you think this one will be more reliable?

Late cars in there model run are usually more reliable than early ones, so in this case an old shape Megane that was towards the end of the model run has probably had every common fault fixed. On the 200, they're still finding them because it's new. Most manufacturers have these kind of problems with the first of any new model.

So in THEORY (lol) it should be better!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gilmos1 Clio 200T Area 10
Webby Clio General Chat 27
LukeRS General Chat 6
Buddyboy Other Marques 23
mdking Other Marques 13