Time to say Bye to the Clio :(

Well,

Its confirmed, time to say au revoir to the Clio next saturday. And Hallo to my new companion.

I have enjoyed the Clio Since 2011 and to be fair, not much has gone wrong. The occasional cold winters morning, when the brakes are a pain. And the gearbox is not at it best.

However, with my longer commute each day and other things to think about. It was time to let someone else drive the Clio as it was ment to be.

The clio is being replaced with a Skoda Fabia Vrs MkII 1.4Tsi (CATHE Engine). Some may see this as a step back in car stature, but im sure all will be ok :smile:

fabia.jpg

I know I havent been the most active forum member, But I hope to stick around and start a thread.

Attachments

• fabia.jpg
    fabia.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 20
They're a sensible option, but they don't look all that inspiring when they're standard. The colour/spec looks good though.

Sorry to hear your leaving us but don't forget to drop in and say hello :wink:

Well, I thought i would just drop in.

I picked up the new car in Sept 13 and waved goodbye to the Clio. The new car is a Skoda Vrs MkII. Picked up with 400 miles on the clock and its now on 4200.

For the daily trip on the M25 its great. The DSG is working well for me, and it has surprised a few people :smile:. Its a different car to the clio, I miss the brakes and handling. But for overtaking and general relaxed driving the dsg is a nice perk.

MPG normally is around 45MPG, I have seen over 50 driving through France in Oct :smile:

Skoda_VRS_5.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gilmos1 Clio 200T Area 10
Webby Clio General Chat 27
LukeRS General Chat 6
Buddyboy Other Marques 23
jostheboss Other Renault Sports 78