Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

[quote name="smithandroper" post=504221]I just got back yesterday from Cape Verde (Boa Visa) what's the chances of that !
<br />
<br />
Where did you stay? I was in Boa Vista too, the Riu Karamboa<br/>

Stayed at the same hotel just for a week ! If I had known we could of met up ![/QUOTE]

may have even walked past you and not even known! We were on the beach every so gel day and evening by the stage

Think i walked past you?

I wandered up to the little sand hill part, went past a guy fishing and tried to have a little peak in the bucket on the way back but wasn't close enough to see

So...I'm currently in Cape Verde and waiting to head home. Can't wait to see the meg :smile:

While I've been away for two weeks the dented bonnet issue and curbed alloy have been sorted

Some pics have been sent to me and looks perfect :smile:

ate3yzyr.jpgazaha4yv.jpgy9e8a3u8.jpg

Did you buy a new rim or did you manage to find a refurber who was up to the job ?

Bit late but...meh

So, after returning from Cape Verde (mid June) and giving the car a wash then good look over, wasn't happy with it.

In the direct sunlight you could see where the bonnet had been painted - it just looked a milky/mustard kinda yellow..

So, at the weekend the guy took it back and did it a second time with more coats of pearlescent and it is now perfect :smile: :smile: :smile:

The car is now back to how she was!

If i remember ill get a couple of pics when i next clean it

Similar Thread Suggestions