Buzz/rattle/loose - Front End

Getting a high frequency buzz/rattle from up front between 4,000 rpm all the way to 6,250ish rpm (stops between 6,250 - redline), especially when I lift off and the revs fall back down to sub 4,000. As a note - The car had a brand new flexi and manifold fitted by renault main dealer under warranty in June before they would let me pick the car up due to a "hairline crack".

Judging by how the buzz is only present at certain rpm I assume its down to a specific frequency setting off the rattle.

Anyone any idea what this could be? - Renault main dealer are charging £80 quid on the spot to investigate any issue that can't be rectified by looking under the bonnet and not touching anything, then an hourly labour charge on top of that! - If I could tell them what to look for it might save my wallet!

Praying it is nothing to do with vvt?

Cheers.

It's under an AA warranty, so they charge me the £80 then I have to raise it under whatever paragraph - condition of my AA warranty that it applies to. Good point though, forgot the warranty covers diagnostics.