But why.

Lol.. I love how in the description it starts by saying "My wife loves the sound...." But then at the end it goes on to say "my husband is a mechanic..." Just who is writing this, Ting Tong Malkalc

Bargain, can you fit 10 in a row with a bit of pipe work to join it all together?

i would like to see what this actually looks like and how it works. not that i want one but curious

[YOUTUBE]u1jpJppnseI[/YOUTUBE]

not the same product but :whatever: enough said

Last edited:
haha nice one. did not think to youtube it.

The listing is also a sight, "ALSO THIS KIT IS ONLY AVAILIBLE FROM OUR COMPANY AS IT IS PENDING COPYWRITE AND PATTERN"

Think someone should volunteer to txt them and say apart from minor typo's it is actually copyright and patent.

I'm now concerned that their IP will not be protected. Imagine this being copied in china and being sold for a few pounds. I cant see why this cant be made out of plastic as heat will be minimum and pressure as much as an ant's fart.

Like it or not though, this could take off for these guys as most teens would put one on I think.

If you want to pay me £100 I'll sit next to you saying how fast you car is and buy some of the aerosol air and squirt it every 30 seconds.

nice, ive ordered 2 so it sounds like ive got a twin-turbo. Just like the Skylines! Gonna be the king of cool when Ive got these fitted, combined with my fake purge kit ill be in heaven.

j/k

nice, ive ordered 2 so it sounds like ive got a twin-turbo. Just like the Skylines! Gonna be the king of cool when Ive got these fitted, combined with my fake purge kit ill be in heaven.

j/k

You've been watching too many fast and furious films graeme :nope:

Ha