BTCC Oulton Park, June 10th 2012 | Found the Boobs!

Good pics Tom your getting good, did you see some of the photographers kit there it must cost £1000s.

Nice pics Tom, I tend to find that depending on where I'm standing at the track between 1/200 and 1/300 is usually my best. I probably stood right next to you at some stage. I was on the inside of T1 getting some pics at one point too!

To be honest I didn't really get any good shots pretty much all day, I was just trying to learn the track cos I've only ever been up to Oulton once before.

Cheers fellas.

Good pics Tom your getting good, did you see some of the photographers kit there it must cost £1000s.
Thanks man!

Yeah - some of their kit is mental, and most of them have two lots!! Very impressive indeed.

Some nice shots you managed there, one of my mates managed to take on all day and this was it
IMG_4375.gif

Cheers fellas.

Your mates picture is quality Mikeh. It reminds me of the RWS about two/three years ago. My mate Matt was having a picture taking with a girl like that and I zoomed in on her boobs and took the pic.

Was a great lol until they all came over going "let's see" and I had to pretend I deleted it.

I'm confident I have the pic on here somewhere - I'll hunt it out tomorrow. :smiley:

The birds working for team HARD racing were the best of the day IMO. So funny watching them walk by and all the blokes turn lol

Similar Thread Suggestions