broken headlight :( help

well after some t**t decide to smash ma headlight while it was outside my house i now need a new driver front lense for the headlight n was wonder if i can just replace the lense bit or will it have to be a full new light :worried:

if so wud anyone happen to have a drivers side headlight or lense and how much wud u want for it thanks alot :smile:

Think it will probably be a full light unit - have a look on eBay, I got a new xenon one for around £120 about 6m ago.

benW a dnt think those are the same mines are the conering ones n have a black surround inside but not sure al look in the mornin wud yuu be willing just to sell the drivers one or u lookin to sell them as a pair :worried:

a fot the lense mite just be like glued in n it wud split was like tht in ma mate fiesta st but never realy looked too see if it was the same in the clio thanks

The ones I have are the silver ones. I could sell you a matching pair if you wanted? Don't want much for them, open to offers

The lenses probably do split like on the fiesta (They're not actually meant to be taken apart on the fiestas) but you'll never be able to buy just the lens