Brembo 'Warning' !

Some truths in there, but it's probably more publicity stunt to get people to buy new calipers (which are probably 5 times the price of getting them sprayed...)

Reactions: Mossy and Dystant
Seems a little convenient how they're recommending something that will directly benefit their revenue...

Reactions: Mossy
Brembo website/advert telling you not to buy second hand ...... need we say any more :wink:

Apparently Brembo are lobbying to get labels put on all VHT paint warning that it can also cause cancer, foetal abnormalities in pregnant women as well as mental health issues. I'm going to see how @Pav gets on medium term before painting mine...

so everything that people have been doing for decades (painting their calipers) was a big danger??
my arse people from Brembo..we will keep painting our calipers so you can try to sell your overpriced ones elsewhere :uk:

Reactions: Dystant
Apparently Brembo are lobbying to get labels put on all VHT paint warning that it can also cause cancer, foetal abnormalities in pregnant women as well as mental health issues. I'm going to see how @Pav gets on medium term before painting mine...
Jokes on them, the enamel paint I used has held up great. And i'm not the kind of the person who is easy on the brakes by any account

Standard marketing/scare tactics by a large corporation! I'm sure the manufacturers of caliper paint make sure their products are safe for use before putting them on sale!