Brembo colour?

I've recently bought a red 197 and at some point would want to change the colour of the calipers as the grey is a bit boring, I really like the yellow calipers but not sure what that would look like on a red one, anyone got any pictures of one or any other suggestions..?

Ive just bought yellow caliper paint online, some help from [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] . Mine is AB, not red mind, but yellow would still look smart!

Yeh they look nice on the blue 197, the yellow calipers are bit rarer and different which is why I like them

Ive just bought yellow caliper paint online, some help from @Pav . Mine is AB, not red mind, but yellow would still look smart!

What caliper paint have you bought? Would like to do mine but want some advice on decent paint. Post some pics when you've done them?

Did mine a couple of months ago yellow on an AB looks good . Off work next week so I'm going to get my wheels done gloss black so the will look even better I hope :smile:

there are lots of these paints on ebay..as i explained in [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION]'s thread i have used a few brands but not been particularly happy tbh..anyway ive decided to follow this guy this time and the same products...
hope it helps....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xual1AwgnGc

[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] just watched that, make sure you mask up your front wing if your guna do that, his paint went everywhere lol

i know..he doesnt really care about his car..but we do :cloud9:
nice bit of rallye after..

ill do everything else but the sand blasting...dont have the gun anyway...hope i get a better result than last time i brush painted them...

Well I did mine and they look really tidy. Hope they don't get ****ted up too fast, it was a pain in the ass.

Sandblasting anything that's still on the car is not the best idea no haha

what method did u use [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] ??spraying or brush paint?did u use primer and gloss afterwards??