Brembo caliper colours, show us yours !!

Hi all, when i got the clio i was under the impression that it had the cup pack with it having red calipers, dark wheels etc, but on closer inspection they have just been brushed red.lol

I was just wandering has anyone painted there calipers a different colour to the standard red or silver??

I was thinking on painting them silver as they should be and get some new brembo stickers but had a thaught that i could paint them albi blue to match the car .
Dont worry im a painter by trade so they will have the same finish as the car.

Any thaughts
rick

ps, the wheels will be anthracite

I removed the pads and masked up everything including getting most of the back sprayed, but as you rarely see it I wasn't too bothered

I must admit i do like the red with my blue car but wasnt sure with it not being a cup pack, if that makes sence.

Like you I don't like to see things that are unoriginal or make the car look like it's trying to be something it's not, but try to ignore that, cos IMO they look best red anyway, and it will save you alot of effort!

I wana see more!! Mine are red standard, but I want yellow! Who can do a pro job? I'd rather pay for sum1 else to do a top job, than try myself on this one...

Well today could be the day. I got a call last night to say they were ready , id sent them off for re con , so theve been blasted and new seals and pistons in.

Now ready for me to paint!!!!

So. Options are

silver

red

Albi blue. (to match the car )

Rick