Bradford City!

I was an honorary City supporter last night, esp after the Arsenal got knocked out. I think its meant to be for Bradford after this cup run. Just like Chelsea and the champs league! (beating barca, scoring late against Munich)

Well done to Bradford, I would love to see them play and beat Chelsea in the final.

Just a small town in Leeds..................

even had to beg to use our training facilities.

They will get entry to Europa too if Chelsea beat Swansea (and chelsea qualify for Europe off their own back)

Its nice to see a club saved financially off the back of some good performances too!!

Bradford lies at the heart of the City of Bradford, a metropolitan borough of West Yorkshire, in Northern England.

Its more densely populated per sq mile than Leeds by quite a major difference.

Bradford = 8981 people per square mile
Leeds = 3574 people per square mile.

I am no Bradford person thou..... my Family is from Bradford but I was brought up in Wakefield, it sounds so much better lol :tongueout:

Bradford lies at the heart of the City of Bradford, a metropolitan borough of West Yorkshire, in Northern England.

Its more densely populated per sq mile than Leeds by quite a major difference.

Bradford = 8981 people per square mile
Leeds = 3574 people per square mile.

I am no Bradford person thou..... my Family is from Bradford but I was brought up in Wakefield, it sounds so much better lol :tongueout:

tends to happen when theres 4 generations of a family living in a small 2bedroom terraced houses....

Last edited:
They did well and it gave me a chance to text my old boss (a villa fan) and take the piss.

:zap:

Saw a great pic on facebook but a bit rude for here. :smiley:

430172_402989623116848_525054037_n.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions