boy racers anoying my other half!

i have to say, there's a lot of young guys that go a buy themselves either an expensive 2nd hand diesel audi/bmw/mercedes for a few grand, or they go finance a fairly new one, badly debt themself, and drive around town like little racers in them acting all flash because there in a car that cost £30-£40k brand new. These type of guys dont have a clue about cars really, i think they just have the mentality that if its expensive...its fast! There soo wrong and i hate these type of drivers who sit in their seat with it fully reclined back acting as if they have just won the lottery. Just makes me love my clio even more when i get the chance to show them what the clio is actually all bout :tongueout:

i have to say, there's a lot of young guys that go a buy themselves either an expensive 2nd hand diesel audi/bmw/mercedes for a few grand, or they go finance a fairly new one, badly debt themself, and drive around town like little racers in them acting all flash because there in a car that cost £30-£40k brand new. These type of guys dont have a clue about cars really, i think they just have the mentality that if its expensive...its fast! There soo wrong and i hate these type of drivers who sit in their seat with it fully reclined back acting as if they have just won the lottery. Just makes me love my clio even more when i get the chance to show them what the clio is actually all bout :tongueout:
sounds like my little bro.. lol he drives a bmw 330d m sport, thinks its faster than it is.

Come on guys how many of you give it a 100% on track days and scare you self **** less no many I DO do a run with Smoggy Mark and Jake you need wings

Jesus I take it its a subject people want to talk about then :/ I don't care about people doing it to me it's just with it being a LY R27 it does get some attention. She seems to always be saying about it and its usually polo drivers or corsa's.

I'm prob not the best person in the world when it comes to this as I can bite if caught in the wrong mood ( on the way to the hospital when I had been on call outs all day and Lesley was taken to stay over night I had a Octavia RS goading me and I did bite). Also had some civic coke can dump valve nob that night aswell! That was when the car was new and was sent 100miles away for a pointless call out!

its a shame really as she resents the car for this (and the fact I love it so much)

Beefy spray it AlbI Blue but hand on heart Diane and me have never had a problem my friend and when the **** hits the fan Iam more than happy to take you out on track days and meets just call take care kevin

I scare myself everytime I'm out on track. Pushing myself to the limit as much as I can.

However I keep that kind of driving for the track

What's the point of living if you don't feel alive?

Had this a hell of a lot when I had the Focus ST (red car white stripes up the side) . Now as anybody who has driven a Mountune version of one them will know they are a lot faster than you expect them to be. Nearly hit the back of a Civic Type R one night and a friend who also had a Mountune ST and myself in mine really surprised a guy in a Porsche Boxter as well.

Had this a hell of a lot when I had the Focus ST (red car white stripes up the side) . Now as anybody who has driven a Mountune version of one them will know they are a lot faster than you expect them to be. Nearly hit the back of a Civic Type R one night and a friend who also had a Mountune ST and myself in mine really surprised a guy in a Porsche Boxter as well.

As mountune st owner myself, I know exactly what you mean lol

I get it all time not just youngers I get the older guys in the bmw's and audis,
they think there car is s**t hot just because of the badge, they get a big suppise when I play back

I get it all time not just youngers I get the older guys in the bmw's and audis,
they think there car is s**t hot just because of the badge, they get a big suppise when I play back

tut tut you should always allow the superior jerman machine to win :foxspeed:

We get a lot of jockeys hooning it in their A7s/S63s/general large fast german cars around here.

They have some seriously big balls! (No puns about their anatomy, please)

Yeah my other half gets it all the time when driving mine. But she's not a bad driver so gives them a shock when she boots it! Love it!

Yeah my other half gets it all the time when driving mine. But she's not a bad driver so gives them a shock when she boots it! Love it!

Wish my other half can be like yours.... She is too scare to drive mines now coz it might look embarrassing to drive bad in a flashy car.

Wish my other half can be like yours.... She is too scare to drive mines now coz it might look embarrassing to drive bad in a flashy car.

Yup she right into cars.. She's picking up her bran new cooper s on Sunday! So she will be getting bad attention from everywhere! But she can handle it.