Boredom leads to...

...me upgrading nearly every bulb in the 200...its been an expensive day.

Leds were already fitted to the interior/puddle and numberplate lights.

Today i bought silver indicator bulbs front and rear, some led sidelights and a 55w 5000k hid kit.

Now all thats left to do is find two pairs of H7 bulbs for the cornering and main beam lights.

Will update with pics when they arrive as i know everyone loves pictures :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'm perfectly happy with the h7 full beam for the time being, its bright enough, but the headlights turning yellow every time I steer will get annoying.

The 200 not having xenons makes it look so much older and less modern than the likes of the vxrs etcc

You cant have HIDs in the main beam or cornering light as they take time to charge up and get to full power and brightness. This may only be say 4-5 seconds but you wouldnt be able to flick them on and off for a bend or to flash someone or to look at something briefly. Plus the bulbs dont take too kindly to being switched on and off repeatedly. And youd have like 6 ballasts to put somewhere lol i dont think its a reccommended thing to do allthough it would be cool if you could!

Even though i ordered the correct part # indicator bulbs they came with parallel pins not offset ffs :@

PY21W not P21W :worried:

Last edited:
Well that was easy. Think ive solved the positioning for the HID ballasts too boys.

Heres some pics.

Both mounted the same place either side. On the legs that mount the crash bar to the chassis legs.
6339899669_02cfa0d5f0_z.jpg
IMAG0955 by Lee Marshall, on Flickr

6340659714_346d2cbdd9_z.jpg
IMAG0956 by Lee Marshall, on Flickr

6340677638_32d9927b93_z.jpg
IMAG0958 by Lee Marshall, on Flickr

Im happy to say the least
6340682760_00e058b497_z.jpg
IMAG0961 by Lee Marshall, on Flickr

Led sidelights
6340685984_a7de32a3fe_z.jpg
IMAG0963 by Lee Marshall, on Flickr

Bought some bulbs from halfords for the cornering lights, Extreme white they say, needless to say they arent white and dont match the hids and were a waste of £39 but hey hooo maybe ill upgrade to led ones but i cant see it bothering me