Blue 200 on the a64 between malton and york

was pulling out of the junction and saw it coming up the hill, the guy driving spotted my 197 and gave me the thumbs up, i tried to catch up once i got out but he was gone just wondering if theres anyone in here from around this area that i could be?

Hi mate it was me!!! I was driving along and spotted you at the junction!! A very nice clio you have. Looked a lot cleaner than mine is sadly!

ahh thought you might be in here, thankyou. yours was looking fairly tidy though absolutely love the colour of it mate! like i said i tried to catch up but i was stuck at the junction for ages!

Yeah it's a bad junction.... I did toy with slowing down and seeing if you'd catch up but who knows how long that could've been :smile:
yeah racing blue is a nice, but look closely it was filthy! I was jealous of you cup spoiler tho! I spotted a red 182 further back up the a64 but I didn't get a wave of owt from them!!

yeah it was a nightmare, haha yeah mines caked in mud from all the country roads that i have to drive to get to work! yeah i love the spolier, it transforms the look of the car in my opinion! i would recommend mate:smile: haha i'm always on the look out for clios but hardly see any, which is a shame really

Yeah I have been thinking about getting one... Or maybe a scorpion / miltek exhaust! Aside from that she's just a standard clio 200 cup... Only thing I've done is change the wheels from anthracite to gloss black! What about you mate?
Im always on the lookout and nice to see some on my travels

ahh well they are pretty good from the factory anyway, well its got a full decat exhaust with what i think is an akrapovic back box, 25mm spacers, lowered by 20mm, ktr induction, custom colour on the wheels, carbon grill inserts and a retrimed wheel, would love to retrim the recaros but at 1/5 of the cost of the car i cant bring myself to do it :s

Its ridiculous how much your car gets spotted Beany, mine never does!

He's a well travelled chap is Beany :smiley:

Whereabouts are you based [MENTION=53709]jake_T[/MENTION] ? Keep an eye out for some Yorkshire meets/drives out soon :smile:

based near castle howard [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION], and yeah i'll keep a look out! keen to get invloved more than just on the internet

I'm hoping to sort a drive out when the weather improves, the last two went pretty well with a decent turnout!

Similar Thread Suggestions