Blue 200 Newtownards

Paddy_R

Platinum Member
Blue 200 with cup spoiler and black RenaultSport decals on lower rear wings spotted on John Street beside the Ambulance station. I did wave but possibly too late.

Blue 200 with cup spoiler and black RenaultSport decals on lower rear wings spotted on John Street beside the Ambulance station. I did wave but possibly too late.

Thanks [MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION] . Yup that was me. Damn I miss everyone :worried: Chris was sorting few things out for me :smile:

Last edited:
Was that Chris in Charles Hurst there on the Comber Road/South Street that was helping you out?

Yes mate, was indeed. He's an awesome help, always has time for you, even when he wasn't feeling the best. Fixed the main issue and then even had time to fit my spacers. Would have taken me an age to do.

Was that Chris in Charles Hurst there on the Comber Road/South Street that was helping you out?

I'm actually due a service very soon [MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION] and was meaning to ask you about it. Decent price :wink:?

If you're ever looking servicing etc done give us a shout :smile: I'll do best I can for any if the guys on the forum :smile:

They did my last service, the cars first service, and a bit of warranty work re my drivers seatbelt (that has lead to me getting a large discount on my next service after a few issues re customer service). However bar that minor issue they've been great, you work there [MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION]?

They did my last service, the cars first service, and a bit of warranty work re my drivers seatbelt (that has lead to me getting a large discount on my next service after a few issues re customer service). However bar that minor issue they've been great, you work there [MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION]?

Only started beginning of January there but yeah I'm in service department. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions