Blistein B14 Coilovers

Big Ben

Loves to rag the VAG!
Paid Member
Hi all. Anyone using B14 Coilovers? Look a decent entry level piece of kit at affordable price.

Will be be mainly using for fast road and 4/5 track days per year?

Thoughts anyone?

Ok ,you can upgrade it to cup's i think
I also have non cup ,and actualy i like our sus ,but when my will go ,ill consider cup's or our originals i think :smile:
Because at all i like our non cup sus ,its comfortable ,handles brilliant ( so both of world) maybe abit softy for track or real hard conditions but it does the job and beyond ( for me atleast)

Last edited:
Ok ,you can upgrade it to cup's i think
I also have non cup ,and actualy i like our sus ,but when my will go ,ill consider cup's or our originals i think :smile:
Because at all i like our non cup sus ,its comfortable ,handles brilliant ( so both of world) maybe abit softy for track or real hard conditions but it does the job and beyond ( for me atleast)

Havent got an issue with standard set up. But front springs/shocks showing signs of corrosion so with standard stuff being so expensive thought I'd spend bit more and try something different!

I've had them for 5 months now, can't fault them. They handle far better than standard cup suspension whilst being far more comfortable. They're not crashy like the cup suspension either.

I've had them for 5 months now, can't fault them. They handle far better than standard cup suspension whilst being far more comfortable. They're not crashy like the cup suspension either.
Stiffer but also more comfy ? Sounds promising product[emoji4]

Hi Sean. Have seen them for sale at Ktech. Where'd you get yours if you don't mind me asking?