Black wheels on black car photo request

As above if you the above on your 197/200 if you wouldn't mind putting some pics up or supplying a link that would be great. Looking at getting some cup 200 wheels and getting them refurbed in black but unsure if it will be too much black

Thanks in advance
Craig

I do like the black on black.
Undecided weather to go for black on black or a really wacky bright colour like purple

Wacky wheel colours should be reserved for cars running silly power over standard imo.

Also black on black, while a good look (sometimes), only really works when the arch gap is reduced, plus you will always have an offish grey tyre breaking the black up:bored:

What about anthracite? Works well on black cars IMO.

Wacky wheel colours should be reserved for cars running silly power over standard imo.

Also black on black, while a good look (sometimes), only really works when the arch gap is reduced, plus you will always have an offish grey tyre breaking the black up:bored:

What about anthracite? Works well on black cars IMO.

Already got anthracite wheels looking for a change.
4593b337.gif

After a few basic photoshops I noticed the only thing I didn't like about the wacky coloured wheels was the contrast against the rear lights

Already got anthracite wheels looking for a change.
4593b337.gif

After a few basic photoshops I noticed the only thing I didn't like about the wacky coloured wheels was the contrast against the rear lights

I really think that mental wheel colours are for Jap cars running mental boost and / or are drift cars.

Your car looks mint! So much better anthracite than black IMO.

I was gonna go purple on my 197 with compomotive cxt's before I changed my car, see if you can find the colour you want and ask if one of the photoshop guys on here can do a mock up for you.

I wasn't a fan of the anthracite on black either, why follow the rest of the flock, until people start trying different things on these cars, developers won't think there's a Market for them to get involved in so we will all end up with akras/ktec exhausts and cup spoilers

At first I was thinking of going black on black but then I realized that anthracite wheels look a lot better, at least on photos..

Iv just painted a set of raiders gloss black and put them on my black r27, wrapped them in toyo r888's an it looks like a stealth bomber. The anthracite does look good but I prefer the black on black action.

i'v attached two pics, still undecided on whether to paint centre caps black also? they are currently the old anthracite.

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 25
ha i knew it! They were originally just gunna be used as my track wheels as iv got a few days coming up, but the grip of them toyo's makes it hard to swap back to my road tyre's for the days inbetween!!!