Black 197 rollin 18" Ultraleggeras

ye man. gonna get the calipers painted up first, then gonna attack the wheels. probs is i havent got the original wheels to bang on while i paint em :worried:

ordered this today so can get crackin with the calipers now :thumbsup:

A256.jpg

if anyone wants to paint their calipers, PM chowiekid on here for a brake caliper paint kit.

couldnt tell you mate as i never drove it with original wheels lol

well i test drove one, an tbh, didnt feel alot different to mine but mines lowered 40mm too. it handles well tho mate

kit sent mate hopefully you will see it tommorow.

will be intresting to see what it comes out like as i might put some on mine if its good :smile:

18s arnt as gud as 17's for handlin and give tonnes more torque steer. mixed in with kws thgh they are the bees knees

received the kit dude, but not had chance to get em painted up yet as the weather turned yesterday an was gettin tattooed allday whilst it was sunny on sunday :worried:

Ive not really driven a 197 with 17s dude so i wouldnt know, all i know is 18s look phat :thumbsup: (An some KW's are on the cards bud)

Looking good mate. Personally, I'd be brave and go for bright green wheels but I guess they wouldn't be to everyones taste. My mate Kev had bright orange wheels on a white one and it looked awesome! Can't really go wrong with black wheels, I got mine done black within weeks of buying the car (think I may have even been the first). Ultraleggeras look the ******** too mate, I had them on my old Clio and they're mint. Wish I could afford some for my 197 lol :smile:

Looking good mate. Personally, I'd be brave and go for bright green wheels but I guess they wouldn't be to everyones taste. My mate Kev had bright orange wheels on a white one and it looked awesome! Can't really go wrong with black wheels, I got mine done black within weeks of buying the car (think I may have even been the first). Ultraleggeras look the ******** too mate, I had them on my old Clio and they're mint. Wish I could afford some for my 197 lol :smile:

i like the green too dude, an its between that an the black for me. still toyin with what to do at this stage as im really really tempted by a set of BBS ive seen so these maybe up for sale soon :thumbsup:

i like the green too dude, an its between that an the black for me. still toyin with what to do at this stage as im really really tempted by a set of BBS ive seen so these maybe up for sale soon :thumbsup:

If they were 17"s I'd buy them off you! We'll have to sort this mini meet out once it stops pissing down!

hahaha, its always the monies dude, an i appear to have alot less of em since ownin my 197 lol

can anyone tell me the PCD an centre bore for wheel fitment please?