Bl**dy seatbelts!

How do people on here get these grey seatbelt looking like new or as good as? Mine are disgustingly filthy to say the least from previous owners and it's the last thing I need to give a good cleaning to on the car, so any suggestions on what effective products and techniques to do on them please??

Cheers,
Az

Oh right cheers mate, I will do. Gotta become a member to look in there don't you? - something I was gonna do anyway...

Ye 5er bargain really!

There really easy to do, I did mine couple weeks back and they look like new now :smile:

Ye no worries Roy, takes a bit of elbow grease but they do come up sweet, mine were so bad because of fishing lol!

Ye no worries Roy, takes a bit of elbow grease but they do come up sweet, mine were so bad because of fishing lol!

Mine are dirty cause the bloody wife uses them.Mine on the passenger side is ok
Lol

Whats APC then? Never heard of it?! Plus I don't have a pressure washer :worried: I take it you used a brush on it as well like a nail brush?

G101 Autosmart, best stuff I have used. Over the years, I have tried many...and I have found nothing that can beat it, also the price is good.
I clean everything with it, from tyres, engine, seats, carpets, roof lining, door shuts and dash. EVERYTHING......:wink: seats belts too!!

This is what g101 can do,

456153_446460535383068_451268475_o.jpg

And the following, not a clio, but it shows what I can do with the stuff!!

522651_397160486979740_1731097773_n.jpg

Remember guys if you using jet wash on the seat belts, it will damage & make the seat belts weak, I'm not joking. Try use on the towel & see what happen to it.