"BK11 KXX - STOLEN Renault Megane 250" MY Stolen Megs for sale

Indeed but if you are presented with a hpi report and its all clear. Not that I'm saying any garage would ever do that to hide any history.....

Indeed but if you are presented with a hpi report and its all clear. Not that I'm saying any garage would ever do that to hide any history.....

Would you not do your own? If I was buying from Renault i would probably take their word for it...not from an independent.

Would you not do your own? If I was buying from Renault i would probably take their word for it...not from an independent.

Never bought a vehicle without doing one even from main dealers.

I used to work in vehicle finance and HPi isn't always reliable but it's also all we have.....

You'd be amazed how many cars out there will have outstanding finance but no marker on HPi, a lot :tongueout:

Yes i would but not everyone would.

Someone looks round forecourt, salesman jumps on them givin it all the wide boi speal and gets them in the office to speaks figures and pulls out a file handing them what looks like a genuine hpi report and game over for mister excited who can't part with his cash for a bargain quick enough.

A fool and his money is soon parted or whatever the saying is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i would but not everyone would.

Someone looks round forecourt, salesman jumps on them givin it all the wide boi speal and gets them in the office to speaks figures and pulls out a file handing them what looks like a genuine hpi report and game over for mister excited who can't part with his cash for a bargain quick enough.

A fool and his money is soon parted or whatever the saying is.

you still have come back on the dealer...

Got a response...

"Hi
Thanks for letting me know,just for your information we purchased the car in good faith from another dealer and did all the usual checks,ie visual inspection and an hpi check,so not sure what else we could of done as a dealer ,so it appears even car car dealers can get fuked over if what you are saying is true,please also put on your Renault forum that if any of them cheeky aint got a life dick heads what like to slag me of to my face tell them to come and see me at my garage, unit 1 watford bridge road newmills sk224hj and i would be more than happy to have a one to one chat ,

Regards

Gary"

Someone ought to throw a brick in old garys face!

Why dont you let the old bill know about this and let them deal with it? After all you have said that this car has been stolen twice and recovered, so the police must know some history on this car!

This guys a real scumbag!

Got a response...
please also put on your Renault forum that if any of them cheeky aint got a life dick heads what like to slag me of to my face tell them to come and see me at my garage, unit 1 watford bridge road newmills sk224hj and i would be more than happy to have a one to one chat ,

Regards

Gary"

Maybe we should arrange our next meet on his forecourt? :tongueout:anic:

even though he sounds like a plank I wonder if the insurance company haven't done anything about it and its not down as a stolen recovered even if it happened twice!!!

maybe it happening twice has confused the insurance company? sounds silly but there are alot of silly young divs that work behind the computers at these insurance companies, and there errors are very common!!

Lee, if you rename the thread to "BK11 KXX - STOLEN Renault Megane 250" it'll rank in Google in no time for a plate search and the blue title bar of Google will tell the searcher straight away! :wink:

maybe it happening twice has confused the insurance company? sounds silly but there are alot of silly young divs that work behind the computers at these insurance companies, and there errors are very common!!

This isn’t the case this went on for months and the insurance company tried tohit me with 2 claims they were very aware as the second theft was on theirrepairs site I think fox is correct they paid me out as they were embarrassedabout the mess they had created so I don’t think they did class the car as theypaid me out then the car went to auction....

The point of this thread is someone called me asking questions in regards tothe cars history and I felt obliged to tell them the truth this cars beenthrough hell and back I certainly didn’t want to own it again so hopefully thiswill put a word of warning if someone checks before purchasing.

Lee, if you rename the thread to "BK11 KXX - STOLEN Renault Megane 250" it'll rank in Google in no time for a plate search and the blue title bar of Google will tell the searcher straight away! :wink:

Not sure how to do this bud

Go to your main post and click "Edit Post". Then go advanced and you should be able to do it from there. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leethelips Spotted 1