Bird poo

Bro

Paid Member
Bit of a random question I know. The past couple of weeks I've had a couple birds poo on my car. Whenever I notice any I always wash it off straight away so it doesn't stain.

This time it must've been on there for about 30 minutes and nothing I try will fully remove the stain mark. I tried washing it, clay bar, polish but nothing has removed it fully. It's like its etched itself into the lacquer within 30 minutes

Any other suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hmmm that’s some stubborn bird poo..
depending on what the birds eaten, if you’ve vigorously scrubbed it maybe some of the hard desposit has etched onto the paintwork.

maybe trying to get it to soak in and then remove, perhaps a DA polisher might be able to bring it back to glory.

for Xmas I got some autoglym bird poo wipes which have been a god send

Hmmm that’s some stubborn bird poo..
depending on what the birds eaten, if you’ve vigorously scrubbed it maybe some of the hard desposit has etched onto the paintwork.

maybe trying to get it to soak in and then remove, perhaps a DA polisher might be able to bring it back to glory.

for Xmas I got some autoglym bird poo wipes which have been a god send
Its left a sort of ghost mark on the lacquer where the poo was

I was thinking about getting some of those wipes but thought they might just be expensive rebranded wet wipes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk