200: Big in Japan ?

A while back.. like very late in the wee morning, I came across a Japanese chap who had done all sort son mods that were insane and dropped a few names alone the way. Does anybody remember him?
There was a tuning company that did insane stuff for Reno's, after several sessions of searches I've almost given up... cannot remember, wish I did a screen shot. Help please.

Thats it, thanks so much, if am in London I owe you a beer! :smiley: You anyway near Neasden (NW)?
No problem, i'll take you up on that offer :smiley: I live in East London but I am up that way for the french car night at the Ace Cafe.

Does anybody know how he got the stitched dash?! I need it!!!!!!!!!!!

Really adds a bit more of a modern touch to the basic interior.

Does anybody know how he got the stitched dash?! I need it!!!!!!!!!!!

Really adds a bit more of a modern touch to the basic interior.
Thats because its the special edition 20th Anniversary! They came with those in some countries.
Thats why I'd like this site to have a register of some sort regarding these special machines!
Very little is known as to were they all went to. I'm in the process and hopefully getting some numbers soon.

Reactions: Dystant
Thats because its the special edition 20th Anniversary! They came with those in some countries.
Thats why I'd like this site to have a register of some sort regarding these special machines!
Very little is known as to were they all went to. I'm in the process and hopefully getting some numbers soon.

Hmm looks like all the 20th editions are LHD too so I wouldn't even be able to get my hands on one and swap my dash out, what a shame because it looks lovely!

Reactions: VolumeX