Big Chester Meet - My POV

...that's a massive meet, well done!! Must've got the attention of the plods? I see there is a red 250 amoungst the cars....rare colour that!!

Yeah, the police were present. Someone got done for popping a wheelie at 130mph. >.< Asking for it much??

Later on, a patrol car came in and drove around, but couldn't really do anything because it was private land.

Here's another great video of the day. My cars in this one 2/3 times - made my day. :smiley:

[YOUTUBE]YmM3kzkMqPY[/YOUTUBE]

...that's a massive meet, well done!! Must've got the attention of the plods? I see there is a red 250 amoungst the cars....rare colour that!!

It was a fantastic meet! great turn out and i dont think we would have had any plod if it wasnt for the tit doing 130wheelie best bit is as he drove out of one of the meeting points he went past the copper that pulled him!
When ever i do a meet i try and keep it so that we are on my land or privite land so the cops cant do anything. bar the tit on the bike no one did antthing wrong any way!

...must have been quite a convoy to the site also.....I think the police have powers to dispearse convoys also - even if everyone is just driving along within the parameters of the law! I came back from north Wales at the weekend via A5 and M54....there had obviously been a VAG meet somewhere. I passed a fairly long convoy doing 55mph...they were being buzzed by a patrol car....I think its sad that the assumption is that people who take alot of pride in their cars are not allowed to get together without the assumption that they will race or do burnouts.....

Yeah, it is a shame but some ruin it for all... :worried:

Me and Ryan197 saw a VAG convoy on the side of the M54 on Saturday too!

Weekend thing maybe?

...must have been quite a convoy to the site also.....I think the police have powers to dispearse convoys also - even if everyone is just driving along within the parameters of the law! I came back from north Wales at the weekend via A5 and M54....there had obviously been a VAG meet somewhere. I passed a fairly long convoy doing 55mph...they were being buzzed by a patrol car....I think its sad that the assumption is that people who take alot of pride in their cars are not allowed to get together without the assumption that they will race or do burnouts.....

In mansfield the council have managed to get a 'dispersing order' passed were any more than one person stood about talking, ie two people or more can be moved on from one of four car parks in town to stop what they call 'boy racers' hanging about in the local mcdonalds, i kidd you not.

I'm 46 and go into town the odd times to see old friends but it's been a problem there for around 25 years, when i WAS a boy racer.

Lol I wish they were my videos mate. They're not mine. See video descriptions for info mate. :smile: