Best of the rest?

thats what i had before and i do miss the power, i had mine with revo stage 2+ and it was a monster at 335bhp but as has been said the handling is crap although H&Rs helped. Only thing i would chop my clio in for now is a megane trophy or a 135i but i wouldnt want to modify a car again, its better for me to have a good car how it was intended.

It depends, are we talking a new car or a used car as a replacement?

Used i would like an S2000 but the insurance puts me off so i would end up looking at TypeR's i imagine. New is a tough one but based on prices i think id probably look at a Swift Sport for some hatchback fun.

We'll keep the dc5 as a hatch car. Else you would need to rule out the scirocco and megane as well for being coupes. I think it would have to be the Mini GP. Supercharged so sounds great and timeless looks. Still looks fresh today.

the swift sports are crap imo. Test drove one before i got my clio, probably better on juice though...

Mk6 Golf R or Audi RS3 Sportback for me straight outta the box. Or a Polo G40/turbo for modded/older car.

the swift sports are crap imo. Test drove one before i got my clio, probably better on juice though...

Mk6 Golf R or Audi RS3 Sportback for me straight outta the box. Or a Polo G40/turbo for modded/older car.

Thats why i said new and price. In terms of a new hatchback i think the Swift Sport is one of the few in my price range, VWs are just silly money and the Corsa is well... a Corsa.

I'll be selling my 11 plate cup next year. But I won't be in the luxurious position of choosing a nice car like that again. Going to need to buy a ****e boring one. Getting out the Army so bye bye disposable income! :worried:

id probably throw the ibiza cupra or FR into the mix then if your on a budget for a new car. Still id rather have a 200.

ah right sorry didnt notice within same price range and no im not minted haha i wish.
Was just daydreaming about thats what I would have if i was buying a new car, because I'd end up never getting rid of it. I dont do new cars.

Lost enough money on this thing... lol;/

Prepare to be rinsed for petrol worse then the Clio does with the R32. I've read that some owners have trouble getting 25mpg out of it driving normal.

plus they dont feel any faster than the clio 0-60 is pretty much the same because they are so heavy and it maybe "4x4" (haldex or whatever) but it handles no where near as well as the clio.. no way would i swap the clio for an R32!!