Bedford 197 and non sport mk3

cliokam

Paid Member
Hi my names kamran, after 3 years of wanting a sport and owning a low and slow non sport I have finally purchased a GW 197 cup!

Here they are
IMG_20140704_200605_zpsofoijjl6.jpg

Don't worry the new one won't be slammed! So far I have stripped the rear seats and iso fix bar out, plans are ypipe, exhaust, v6 box, map, pads, white wheels and cup spoiler.

Speaking of exhausts are the tdf systems still available as I've tried go through the order process on their site but the store seems to be down?

Last edited:
Very nice mate! Best colour :wink:

I had to hold out nearly 4 years to get mine too. Plans sound good. Not sure about the TDF systems, not that many people seem to have them. There is a big exhaust thread on here which I think is stickied if you look in the right section

James

It is up there! I was never keen on white cars but when this was in the car park alongside fiestas and vxr corsas it does look so good but I will miss the deep mirror like shine of a black Clio.

Yeah I noticed, they seem pretty rare, oh thanks, I shall check it out, haven't had a chance to look around the forums properly yet

Kamran

Last edited:
Thanks lads,

My flexis decided to give uo ocer thr weekend and after reading mostly alrightish reviews I ordered a toyosports manifold, worth a go at £230.

IMG_20140716_182346_zpsazuutj4i.jpg
IMG_20140716_173440_zpsoh05ltwo.jpg