Ban . . . the dirty, biting . . .

He can have no justification for his actions and you could see it in his face as he walked off the pitch.

I think he'll be made an example of by the governing bodies, as it's his 3rd offence for the same thing! - And rightly so. It wouldn't surprise me if he got a global ban from football.

As a Liverpool fan, if a large enough offer came in for him, I'd want the board to take it. After last season, he done well to get through it with no major incidents and I thought he had turned a corner. Obviously not.

All I can ask is why?

Why did he feel the need to sink his teeth into someone?

He's done.

He won't be in the Premiership next season. Surprised if he plays in any league next season.

He's a total idiot. I'd say a year ban without pay but he's so much money I doubt he'd care.

The way he left the field he's knows there going to be action taken, like the others have said what on earth runs through his mind to make him bite another player just stupid behaviour

Not a big football fan to be fair ( but it is the World Cup ) I missed the incident as was at rehearsals . Why would such a talented footballer need to do something like this is beyond me?
Maybe they should make him play in a Hannibal lectar style mask.

if it was up to me he would never play again. Once could be passed off as heat of the moment or an accident but THREE times

I'd have him at Leeds in a flash, he went to the World Cup with questions about his ability but he's proven he can bite at the highest level.

He's done.

He won't be in the Premiership next season. Surprised if he plays in any league next season.
He'll get an international ban, extremely unlikely to extend to domestic or European competitions.

What's most annoying is the press have jumped on this over the Coulson trial farce and the fact Roy Hodgson is ****e.

What a player this guy is and I thought he had turned the corner with his antics! !! Obviously NOT. They should make a example of him because what kind of message does this send out to kids who look up to this guy and would love to be in his position!!!! Total waster!

Herd a report this morning that a 2 year ban is what he is going to get unsure if thats international or all football

Maximum sentence is 2 years but the media seem to be implying he will get it. It will only be an international (FIFA) ban.