Badges, Bullets & Diamonds

Sounds like a funky weird film title I know but . . . do you think . . . all of the said sprayed in black would be a YAY or NAY on a black R27?!

Ideas on a post card pls

Sounds like a funky weird film title I know but . . . do you think . . . all of the said sprayed in black would be a YAY or NAY on a black R27?!

Ideas on a post card pls

could look good fella will be kind of stelth like,

Sounds like it could look good.
Only thing is that handles would then not match anything else.

This is true! And then there's the side marker/indicator covers on the side strips which i may have to smoke as well.

And even though they aren't hugely complicated to remove, ideally you would want to remove the lock button to paint separately, and I think that might be tricky.

I am assuming that they aren't available new in black? Presumably all lower spec (black handle) cars make do with locks, rather than keyless? Could be worth a call to your local dealer's parts man to find out.

did consider spraying the "Renault Sport" badge black and putting it back on, but was just too lazy. Go for it, love to see how it would look.

Sounds like it could look good.
Only thing is that handles would then not match anything else.

I think the Megane 225, R26 door handles are the same as the 197 so you could get the part number for the gloss black ones and fit them 8)

I think the Megane 225, R26 door handles are the same as the 197 so you could get the part number for the gloss black ones and fit them 8)

the handles are physically the same but the recievers in the handles are different

There isn't a reciever in the handles,that's behind the handle on the door.
The handle just has a button with a wire attachedto the back of it that then goes to the wiring loom in the door.

Similar Thread Suggestions