Autosport show NEC - discount code

I put CFS in by accident and it accepted it, but when you go to check out there's no change? Don't get it? Same with ASL1

Ive just put CFS in again as i only read the first part of your post saying it was accepted all excited to get some cheap tickets but it still doesnt show any discounts, i then read all your post and you said it doesnt work, ha ha that will teach me to read it all first.

Beware the small print on groupon...it looks a good deal but it sas valid 1pm - 6pm.

The show opens at 10am, so your paying half price, because its half a day lol.

From previous visits, you do need a full day to enjoy the show.

Beware the small print on groupon...it looks a good deal but it sas valid 1pm - 6pm.

The show opens at 10am, so your paying half price, because its half a day lol.

From previous visits, you do need a full day to enjoy the show.

I dunno I've been going every year since I was around 11-12, and seem's like its got a lot worse then it used to be year by year, less stands and stuff and the show is the same thing every year. I just go to have a look at the cars and see what stuff you can get as a lot of bits go cheap towards closing hours! Didn't fancy the usual 40 quid each tickets this year don't think its worth it to be honest lol.

I've bought tickets from Groupon and I noticed this in the small print. But I'm not exactly sure what it means, because there is no stated time for the action arena and it says to present the ticket at the ticket office. So I'm not sure if the ticket is for the full day, but you need to go to the ticket office on site and get your live action arena ticket, which is valid only between 1 and 6.

I think I'm going to call the customer service tomorrow.

Went to the show today, it was ok, but I was glad I didn't pay the full amount. I used the groupon, but they wouldn't let us in until 13.00. Bit stupid if you ask me, but hey.