Autosport and Piston Heads Show

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Some friends and me went to the Autosport and Piston Heads show at the NEC in Birmingham today. Had a good day, some nice cars there and saw a few members from off here. Russ, who was helping out on the Auto Finesse stand. Great to meet you.

Got followed in the car park and parked next to by a Clio 200 Cup in white, stripped out with roll cage. Think you said you were Andy200Cup, is that right?

Hope you enjoyed the show. A few pictures from today, there were lots of Clios there, in fact I would say if it wasn't the most common car there it was very nearly.

DSC_2765.jpg

DSC_2782.jpg

DSC_2783.jpg

There was also a nice white 197 LUX too.

DSC_2778.jpg

DSC_2777.jpg

DSC_2776.jpg

DSC_2773.jpg

DSC_2781.jpg

DSC_2768.jpg

DSC_2762.jpg

DSC_2767.jpg

The colour on this Escrot Mexico looks familiar!

DSC_2769.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Some friends and me went to the Autosport and Piston Heads show at the NEC in Birmingham today. Had a good day, some nice cars there and saw a few members from off here. Russ, who was helping out on the Auto Finesse stand. Great to meet you.

Got followed in the car park and parked next to by a Clio 200 Cup in white, stripped out with roll cage. Think you said you were Andy200Cup, is that right?

Hope you enjoyed the show. A few pictures from today, there were lots of Clios there, in fact I would say if it wasn't the most common car there it was very nearly.

DSC_2765.jpg

:rofl: i've been there today and took this. .

autosport_2012_001.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions