Autosport show NEC - discount code

Might be useful to some people that thinking going

Order'd some tickets other day for the show and got a discount code for 2 for one (15,50 each)

The code is CPS in captials - fill in promation code section

Just thought put it up. Might be some help :smile:

Nope. Not working. I also tried ASL1 I think. That said it was successful, but didn't actually seem to do anything!

Probably out of date now or they've realized the code is out and are losing money.

The code did work, I've tried today to test and it no longer does

Probably out of date now or they've realized the code is out and are losing money.

The code did work, I've tried today to test and it no longer does

Nope, cant get it to work, been trying on and off all day :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :angry:

I think m13a was a 2012 code. I think I tried it, but I'll try it again.

Ye, M13A doesn't work. I'm not going to go if I have to pay £31 like I did last year (I think it was roughly the same price) cause I don't think it's worth that. I would be willing to pay about £20 though.

Ye, M13A doesn't work. I'm not going to go if I have to pay £31 like I did last year (I think it was roughly the same price) cause I don't think it's worth that. I would be willing to pay about £20 though.

I'm with you on that one, if i could get the 2 4 1 like before i'd be booking nooooooow :angry:

I put CFS in by accident and it accepted it, but when you go to check out there's no change? Don't get it? Same with ASL1

Not sure how you did it by accident ? lol

But yes, it now seems to accept it, but the option to select BOGOFF tickets doesn't appear :/