Auto Dimming Mirror - 200?

Coming from my BMW which had the dimming mirror it feels like everyone behind me has their full beam on..

Saw someone selling a meg/laguna auto dimming mirror in the For Sale section, can you fit these onto the 200's? If so is it much of a job ect?

Steve.

I may not be the guy with the most reliable advice on here but I imagine you would just take the old one off and stick the new one on.

I had one in my last Megane and I do miss it. I might get one too. I always thing the person behind me is flashing their lights at me.

Last edited:
I may not be the guy with the most reliable advice on here but I imagine you would just take the old one off and stick the new one on.

I had one in my last Megane and I do miss it. I might get one too. I always thing the person behind me is flashing their lights at me.

+1 to this.

Surely needs some power though?

I fitted one to mine but have no power as information is near impossible to get but tbh the tint on the mirror is good enough to work anyway :smile:

Okay, other option I thought about is just getting the windows tinited as its something I wanted anyway as my car has no tint at all on the rear windows.

they will fit its just running power to them, if your handy with electrics it shouldnt be a problem

they will fit its just running power to them, if your handy with electrics it shouldnt be a problem

Im handy with electrics and have run in the cables but without a wiring layout of the mirror there's no way of telling which wires are live neutral and the reverse switch may have to split the mirror and trace out the pcb but even that will take days and tbh it's a PITA to get them off the window. If I could get hold I a working laguna with a dipping mirror things would be very easy :smile:

have a look at raphybmw threads im pretty sure he fitted one, and he normally posted up how to wire stuff up he does