Audi RS3

Tbh, I think the sportback A3's are nicer than the 3 doors. Was thinking about an S3 sportback when getting the 200

Plus, who gives a hoot about the rear, you'll see it for a second before it disappears

Tbh, I think the sportback A3's are nicer than the 3 doors. Was thinking about an S3 sportback when getting the 200

Plus, who gives a hoot about the rear, you'll see it for a second before it disappears

lmfao exactly mate. . . . .. im expecting this to be a group 19 car though so I will start saving the pennies.

LMAO remaps are un-detectable . . . . or as good as. u think the dealer techies know what they are looking for? errrrr neh.

as soon as Audi release the release date of this. . . . . . I can assure you I am buying 1.
Errrr yeah. With the years of training required to be an Audi master technician and the abundance of ECU tuning companies, they should be aware of remapping and be able spot a modified ECU. The dealership/Audi are not going to roll over and cough up £xx,xxx for a new engine, should it go bang. It will be investigated, and not by the sixteen year old workshop apprentice. Pay your money, take the chance. It's just not a chance I would personally take.

Your local dealer will happily take a deposit with your expression of interest. Why wait.

Order books are open. I know of 2 people already who've bought a build spot to spec. It won't be long before all the first allocation are gone.

If you want one in the next 12 months, you'd best get to the dealer quick!

LMAO remaps are un-detectable . . . . or as good as. u think the dealer techies know what they are looking for? errrrr neh.

as soon as Audi release the release date of this. . . . . . I can assure you I am buying 1.

does this mean your scrapping the supercharger?